What Men Want: Episode #48 NotesMay 3, 2010
- SFA CAL extended to 11:59 pm 7 May CET… .drawing to be conducted and winners announced by 10 May.
- Epiphany No. 6 again available as Ravelry download
- Epiphany No. 6.1 in testing stage… 2 more test knitters needed. Please send email to destiknitATgmailDOTcom, subject “TEST KNIT”
- Edited to Add (with great embarrassment) This month’s Prize Drawing winner hails from Canada, #13 ikkinlala! Congratulations ikkinlala, please send me your mailing address and I will ship this out to you ASAP.
- Stay tuned for May’s Prize Drawing… Don’t forget… leave a comment anywhere on this blog from the 1st to the last day of the month and you are automatically entered. One entry per person.
Other Items Discussed:
- Finished weaving project (photos to follow soon)
- Lots of crocheting! Doilies, washcloths, flowers, coasters, etc. (photos to follow soon)
- Flame Scallop Cardigan by Kristen TenDyke
- Design.. Knit and Lace.
- Knitting (photos to follow soon)
- Dyeing (photos to follow soon)
- Spinning (photos to follow soon)
- Needles! (photos to follow soon)
- Siganture Needle Arts
- Yarn! Sock Weight, Reasonable Price.
* Cascade Heritage, 38 colors, $11.65/100g Also available, Heritage Paints/$16.95