Episode #43: Weave Only Just BegunJanuary 7, 2010
Episode #43 is now loaded in iTunes, please subscribe for automatic notification of future episodes.
- There is still time to enter the Prize Drawing for your chance to win a copy of Felted Little Animals by Marie-Noelle Horvath. Simply post a comment anywhere on this blog, about anything, and you will be entered to win!
- Spring for Babies Kal/Cal 2009 was quite a success! I am currently making arrangements for a Spring for Babies Kal/Cal 2010 and will keep you posted. A few changes this year: all handmade items donated to any local charity or organization are permitted. To include items for the elderly, poor, homeless, displaced, abused, recovering,etc, as well as pets.
- 99 Yarns and Counting, More Designs from The Green Mountain Spinnery by The Green Mountain Spinnery Cooperative, Photography by Marti Stone, Published by Countryman Press 2009, ISBN:978-0-88150-826-0
- Morehouse Farm Merino Knits by Margrit Lohrer, Published by Potter Craft 2009, ISBN: 978-0-307-58640-7 (0-307-58640-5)
- Weaving Made Easy: 17 Projects Using a Simple Loom by Liz Gipson, Published by Interweave Press 2009, ISBN: 978-1-59668-075-3