Puttering on Empty and New Podcast Episode Up!November 4, 2009
That’s how I am feeling right about now. Two and a half weeks of moving and still not settled! Three of four kids sick! I.Am.Poopped! But, I just had to chat with you and now I feel much better :-D There are a few stops and starts… you haven’t missed anything ;-) I also had some feedback in this recording … :-/
This episode explains a little more as to why this move in is taking so long and wiping me out, what I’ve accomplished (or not!), an apology for, an explaination and spoiler of my Knit Study™ and some Fair Isle discussion.
Books I’ve made reference to or have referenced from in this episode are listed below:
- Traditional Fair Isle Knitting by Sheila McGregor, Published 2003 by Dover Publications, ISBN: 048643107X
- Traditional Scandinavian Knitting by Sheila McGregor, Published 2004 by Dover Publications, ISBN: 0486433005
- Ethnic Knitting: Discovery: The Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, and The Andes by Donna Druchunas, Published 2007 by Nomad Press, ISBN: 0966828933
- Ethnic Knitting Exploration: Lithuania, Iceland, and Ireland by Donna Druchunas, Published 2009 by Nomad Press, ISBN: 0966828992
- Folk Mittens: Techniques and Patterns for Handknitted Mittens by Marcia Lewandowski, Published 1997 by Interweave Press, ISBN: 1883010349
- SELBUVOTTER: Biography of a Knitting Tradition by Terri Shea, Published 2007 by Spinningwheel LLC., ISBN: 0979312604
Note: Links no longer take you to Amazon but to the Publisher instead.