Just Knitting?February 21, 2008
When I started this blog, it was with the intention to keep my rants, observations, experiences, coveting and such limited to knitting. Recently I realized that this little blog is severely neglected, I post occasionally or in spurts. I have a ton of knitterly ideas for this blog, many of which will never reach you since I am currently limited to this WordPress account.
Yeah, the pocketbook is tight right now… but you wouldn’t know that would you?
Another realization, I do not discuss myself, my life, here. While I truly love knitting, I spend only a fraction of my time doing so. So, I have decided to open the doors a bit and let you all inside my nutty little world. I have never participated a Meme before. I know what they are, I find them interesting but I myself have never filled one out before. There seems to be 100’s of ‘templates’ out there, some of them literally have ‘100 things about me’. I don’t think I could possibly find 100 things to write about myself but how about we start out with 20-ish?
- I have 3 children, and one on the way – that’s why the pursestrings are tight ;)
- I am married to WMH (Well Meaning Husband) whom I love dearly
- We currently live in Italy due to WMH job
- I love good tea and enjoy good coffee
- Cooking and especially baking are very comforting to me
- I love food, there isn’t much I won’t try
- Chocolate is a Food Group… White Chocolate is not
- Alpaca and blends are my preferred fiber
- Bamboo Needles are essential for me
- I am a native RI gal
- Prefer warmer, non-humid climates
- I like fast cars
- I miss fast cars :(
- I have 4 sisters and 4 brothers
- I am a home-body…yet…
- I love to travel
- I am not as active as I should be but…
- …my Doc says I am the picture of good health ….
- …I know it will catch up with me one day, very soon
- I love order and organization but….
- …I have a hard time maintaining
There, a little insight of me. I think I will begin posting other subject matter in addition to knitting. It may keep me posting on a mo’ regular basis. Any objections or comments? You can PM me or leave your thoughts below.